Podcast from Sigma Nutrition: Kevin Folta, PhD – An Evidence-Based View of Genetically Modified Foods
Find this article at:
Danny Lennon interviews the University of Florida’s Dr. Kevin Folta about genetically modified foods. The podcasts lasts 48 minutes. The following topics are discussed:
- Gene transfer and genetic engineering
- How is the safety of GM foods assessed?
- Common objections to GM food production
- Allergenicity: Risk or solution?
- Potential benefits of GM food production
- Cherry picking studies and bad science
- Is glyphosate dangerous?